Astro Empires

Who are you? ;)

Edd

Who are you? ;)

Post  Edd on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Please feel free to leave a comment by telling us a bit about yourself where your from hobbies outside of ae ect...

Trojan

Who Am I

Post  Trojan on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:21 am

Just for your benefit, I am probably one of the older members of this community being over 60 elephant, but I love computer games and have enjoyed them ever since the first Sinclair ZX80 came out. My only interest in the community is the improved game play, playing against people rather than an AI.
    I still work for a living, but I am mostly online during work hours, after all these years the wife still doesn't understand the attraction of the computer and I am mostly banned at weekends.
    My other out of hours interests are painting and woodturning but I doubt they are of much interest to your guild, bye for now, Trojan

Last edited by Trojan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sounds better)
    Mewmew I

Re: Who are you? ;)

Post  Mewmew I on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Not much to state, except that I am a very big Star Trek fan.
    Cobra Commander

Post  Cobra Commander on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:41 am

I am Cobra Commander and for those of you who don't know me i got hurt working a little over 5 years ago and until i hash out all the legal crap with work and there ins company i cant o back to work. I started playing AE about two years ago to help pas the time from one day to the next. I served two years in the Army after graduating High school back in 96. I think the 80's had the best cartoons ever

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm